SEO stands for search engine optimisation. It means preparing your website so that it shows on the top of the search engines, such as Google, so that more people see your website. As a result you increase your expsoure, are in contact with more prospects and are likely to increase your sales.
You can build the most magnificent hotel ever created, but if there is no driveway and the only road into town is a potholed dirt road, you’re not going to get many guests. The same applies to your website. Even the most magnificent website is not going to get many visitors without a good traffic strategy. And without visitors your website won’t deliver any profits.
If you already have a website, that’s great. But now think about the return you get from your website investment:
- How much money did you spend on it?
- How many new leads does it generate every month?
If you think there is some more, untapped potential, you’re probably right. The old adage ‘When you build it they will come’ does not apply on the internet. Having a website, and not investing in search engine optimization, is like having a Picasso and leaving it in the cupboard.
There are several options for those looking at SEO:
- 4 month, one-off SEO packages (recommended for beginners, or those starting out with their website)
- Monthly ongoing SEO service (recommended for those who have completed a 4 month SEO package and have seen the benefits)
- A combined SEO and PPC package (recommended for those who are seeing a great number of leads coming into their business and have determined the ongoing profitability for their business